What is a Windows Printer Driver?
A printer driver is software used by an application as a means to present its document, image or data to the outside world. In most cases, a printer driver will present this information in the form of paper media. Some drivers allow you to send the application's information from your computer's fax modem to a remote fax machine.
LEADTOOLS ePrint allows you to perform additional processing to your print job before sending it to the driver, or you can save the print job as a file (to over 150 file formats) on your computer, saving on resources like paper and ink . Additionally, you can use LEADTOOLS ePrint to email your print job instead of faxing it, so the recipient can enjoy the quality of a color image.
LEADTOOLS ePrint printer driveroffers more features than other printer drivers
- You can save your printed job(s), whether it is a Document file, a Vector file or a Raster image, using any of the file formats that are supported by LEAD Technologies, Inc. In other words, ePrint will give you the ability to convert/save your file(s) through any application that supports printing to any one of over 150+ file formats, including document file formats such as searchable PDF, DOC, RTF, HTML, and Text, or Raster file formats such as TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, non-searchable PDF, etc.., or Vector file formats such as DXF, DWF, PCL, CGM, etc...
- You can send the saved file(s), as an email attachment, to anyone.
- You can redirect your printed job(s) to one or more physical printers at the same time.
- You can manipulate your printed job(s) using ePrint's "Enhanced Printing" features.
- In addition to all of the above, ePrint has all the other standard features that are found in any other printer driver.
Download Eval - for Programmers only