ePrint File Converter Softwarefor Windows XP / Vista / 7
Convert ANY file to and from over 150 document and image formats including searchable PDF, DOC, HTML, TXT, Multi-page TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG and many more from ANY application that prints!
File conversion with ePrint is quick and easy! From within your software application just click print and convert your file to whatever file format you choose. You can create a PDF of your CorelDraw file and email to your local print shop, or convert your Excel spreadsheet to a Word Document and print it to multiple print stations in your office.
Popular Conversion Options Include:
Raster example: PNG to JPEG
If you want to convert a PNG or JPEG image to a BMP file from Internet Explorer, simply print the file using ePrint as the printer.
Document Example: PDF to text file
If you have a PDF file and want to convert the file to a text file, you can simply print the document from adobe acrobat to the ePrint printer and select a text file as the output.
Or you can...
- convert a bitmap (BMP file) to JPEG in Windows Paint
- convert HTML to PDF in Netscape
- convert HTML to JPG in Firefox
- convert BMP to DXF in Windows Paint
- convert GIF to PNG or BMP in Internet Explorer
- convert DOC to Searchable PDF in Microsoft Word
- convert DWG to WMF in Autocad (and the resulting file is still vector!)
- convert any bitmap to a vector format
- convert PDF to BMP in Adobe Acrobat
- convert PDF to TIFF in Adobe Acrobat
- convert PDF to word in Adobe Acrobat
- convert TIFF to a PDF in Windows Imaging
- convert DWG to DWF
- Convert a PDF File to Text
- Convert to DOC additional information and demonstration
- Convert to PDF additional information and demonstration
The list above barely scratches the surface of possible conversions. With LEADTOOLS ePrint, your file conversion possibilities are endless. As long as you have a Windows application that prints, LEADTOOLS ePrint can save to almost any file format you choose!
What makes LEADTOOLS ePrint File Converter the best?